Ducks are not eating and poop is green, small and very watery

curlygirly

In the Brooder
Feb 15, 2021
I have two mallard ducks that are 8 months old. They are inside/ outside ducks, and wear diapers when inside. I brought them inside the house about two days ago.
The night I brought them inside their poop looked normal, but then the next day I noticed they were not eating like they usually do, they weren't interested in food at all. Their energy levels were fine and they are not lethargic, they are playing with the cats and swimming in the tub.
But their poop was green, and very watery, and the actual fecal matter was very small and thin.
Some of the poop was light green and others a darker green.

From what I've looked at online this could be an intestinal blockage maybe, what do you think?
I gave them a small amount of mineral oil last night and gave them some water with apple cider vinegar in it.

Today I got vitamin and electrolytes for their water and have been trying to give them some olive oil or coconut oil.

If anyone has any advice I would super appreciate it! ❤️

2D38AD4D-84B4-471C-91FB-9FE72702F567.jpeg
136CF28E-9226-4F96-AEFE-D84B0FFC110B.jpeg
Pictures would be good, but here are the geniuses: @azygous @Wyorp Rock @MysteryChicken
89DA1AE6-5EF7-426C-B687-D6AE48EBFFF0.jpeg

Here are some photos, thank you!

Well thank you for trying! ❤️ Thats what they were eating before and then they weren’t eating. Today they seem alittle more interested in food, I mixed a little bit of the pellets in some water for them, but im worried if it is an intestinal blockage, online it says not to feed them too much or it could make it worse. :(

Back
Top Bottom