Ducks poops

Duckyismylove

In the Brooder
Oct 29, 2023
Hello my dear friends. How can i find a good article about ducks poop? I don't know if my duck has problem or not and there are different people saying different things out there...I'll be happy if you help me find a good article about it

You can post pictures of the poops you're concerned about.
Thanks dear for your reply
You know? It's different every time....actually....and so watery....i want to know how is a natural duck poop...so i can understand if my baby is sick or not... He's so young and 7 months old and eats well... And i also wanna know about the feeding... I'll be happy if u share any helpful link or anything else... About growing him up🌹

Thanks dear for your reply
You know? It's different every time....actually....and so watery....i want to know how is a natural duck poop...so i can understand if my baby is sick or not... He's so young and 7 months old and eats well... And i also wanna know about the feeding... I'll be happy if u share any helpful link or anything else... About growing him up🌹
watery poop is normal in ducks that have full access to water to drink.

duck poop color depends on diet, including brand of pellets/crumbles and whether the duck is foraging and eating weeds and grubs

if you have any concern post photos as suggested above. But if you duck is eating sleeping running around normal, your duck poop is likely to be normal

watery poop is normal in ducks that have full access to water to drink.

duck poop color depends on diet, including brand of pellets/crumbles and whether the duck is foraging and eating weeds and grubs

if you have any concern post photos as suggested above. But if you duck is eating sleeping running around normal, your duck poop is likely to be normal
💗💗💗💗💗Thanks

Back
Top Bottom