Ducks with limited space.

Can you
If that sounds like a put me off join me up . Hard to think of anything better tbh what's that handsome duck in your profile picture btw?:frow
Cannot guess? A Muscovy, of course! :D

That is Mist, my special boy. He runs to me and gives me cuddles, even when I don't have treats for him. Don't tell my dog I like Mist more than him, lol!

Who would have though a simple question about ducks would turn into this, I have a good mind to name my ducks after everyone in this thread ! @Tretinker I want to live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and be surrounded by by dirty ducks and calling quail and not needing to worry about neighbours :wee
Yes! Me too, although I think we could be neighbours if you don't mind goats. They will be the first thing I buy when I get a smallholding ;)

Ummm... Up to 30 now? 😇 17 of which are Muscovy.

Like my signature says, I'm a duckaholic! And proud of it, lol!
Not sure if I should say if your crazy or I love you. Did you guys in the US and Canada ever watch Tales from the Green Valley ? You can find it on Youtube its a really good show and one that got me into keeping birds. I would like to see your flock @Canadian Wind please post some pictures:)

Yes! Me too, although I think we could be neighbours if you don't mind goats. They will be the first thing I buy when I get a smallholding ;)
That would be great I even looked into teepee tents how great would that be? Us UK folk are struggling for space and our friends in the US and Canada have more space than they know what to do with. Still I guess gives me an excuse :D

Back
Top Bottom