Ducks wont swim

Thank you I haven't tried yet because they all jump out of the pool when I approach so if I catch one they jump out immediately to go follow their friends

Some more suggestions, a bag of frozen peas is usually around $1 at many grocers, thaw a hand full and toss them in the pool. The peas sink and the ducks love diving for them. Also offer a few from your hand, soon the ducks will always run up to you. Just don't give them too many, they are like children who will want ice cream for breakfast.

Some more suggestions, a bag of frozen peas is usually around $1 at many grocers, thaw a hand full and toss them in the pool. The peas sink and the ducks love diving for them. Also offer a few from your hand, soon the ducks will always run up to you. Just don't give them too many, they are like children who will want ice cream for breakfast.
thanks will try

That’s how ours learned to stay in the pool, we had to pick them up and hold them in the pool for 10 seconds or so then they would start cleaning up. We have rocks on the inside and outside of the pool as a ramp but the ducks couldn’t figure out how to get into the pool. We had to literally hold them and ‘walk’ them along the rocks multiple times until they finally caught on. We held them around the wings so their feet were dangling, and moved them ‘step by step’ into the pool and back out. It’s a little bit time consuming but it works.
This just sounds adorable lmao

Back
Top Bottom