Ducks

Missy1317

In the Brooder
May 20, 2021
We ended up hatching three ducklings, we have a Rouen, a buff, and a blue sweedish...my Buff DuckNorris he is sweet as pie always tilting his head when you talk to him. He tolerates me petting him and holding him. My Blue Sweedish..DocQuack she isn't a fan of people but as soon as she heard me or sees me she begins and I swear it Cackeling. She seriously sounds like a witch laughing. Now my Rouen..omg I'm not sure anyone has any expirence with this but I pick him up he opens his wings he leaves them open and he appears to be hugging me he rests his neck on my shoulder with his wings over my arms. If I bring him in he makes this weird noise and shutters while rubbing against me. He loves to lay on my check and snuggle. He will sit in my lap while I work. Everyone keeps telling me they don't know when they are going to poop but the only time my Rowan goes crazy while being held is when he has to go..I only say this because he is calm and snuggly majority of the time but when he starts freaking out and I put him down..bam he poos and then he looks at me like okay I'm good pick me up again. Anyone ever have a lovey Rouen?

Last edited:
This is my Buff Duck Norris
IMG_2513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom