Ducks

Goldendreams

Chirping
Jul 23, 2023
I have a duck who after finishing all shell gland treatment for infection, has a tender black shading on shins that was very tender and her toe nail fell off and turned black?

A photo would be helpful. Sometimes words are needed with a photo and sometimes a photo is needed with words. Words and photos just go better together. It's the next best thing to actually being there.
I left for the day. It kinda icky. Just black shading on her shins and the middle toe nail is off. I can add photos in two hours

A photo would be helpful. Sometimes words are needed with a photo and sometimes a photo is needed with words. Words and photos just go better together. It's the next best thing to actually being there.
shell gland treatment? do you mean oil gland treatment?
No. The shell gland is apparently located in the oviduct and white cream is coming out and she gave it to the male. But she drank bannix while bathing in it and this happened 2 days later. But the fungus is gone and yeast infection

She did sip banix anti fungal two days before it happened

Back
Top Bottom