Ducky ID help please.

Aquella

Songster
10 Years
Mar 1, 2011
I have 5 rescued ducklings who were purchased at Tractor Supply as Khaki Campbells. :rolleyes: Though it was instantly clear they certainly weren't, I'm not completely sure what they actually are. I THINK the 4 look-alikes are Saxony, but the dark one, who a few weeks ago I thought was a Rouen, now has me baffled. :confused: Many thanks in advance for your thoughts! (More pics in comments.)
IMG_6076 (2).JPG

Last edited:

chickens really

Crazy Mother of Goats
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Sep 8, 2015
The Funny Farm....Alberta, Canada
I have 5 rescued ducklings who were purchased at Tractor Supply as Khaki Campbells. :rolleyes: Though it was instantly clear they certainly weren't, I'm not completely sure what they actually are. I THINK the 4 look-alikes are Saxony, but the dark one, who a few weeks ago I thought was a Rouen, now has me baffled. :confused: Many thanks in advance for your thoughts! (More pics in comments.) View attachment 1593554
Appleyard possibly..

Aquella

Songster
10 Years
Mar 1, 2011
Silverappleyard mutts and roun is my guess

I know TS isn't exactly a high end hatchery, but do they really sell mutts? I'm not convinced on the Rouen. S/he's sooooo dark! Of course, if they're selling mutts, who knows... Here's a (not very good) picture of my Rouen with the mystery duckling.
IMG_6106.JPG

Last edited:

Top Bottom