Ducky Love - Tevye & Rhiannon

@gentila = i hope I am not driving you nuts commenting on all your duck pictures. You take great ones of them and it is not my fault they are all so cute.

@gentila = i hope I am not driving you nuts commenting on all your duck pictures. You take great ones of them and it is not my fault they are all so cute.

I was nuts to start with, thank you, thank you.

Not at all, my invoking you earlier was only that that little call duck was SOOOOOOOO cute and it made me want to comment the the way that you always do. You have become an ever present and always positive and cheerful force in the threads I have frequented. So I was only being playful with you, not in anyway critical. PLEASE... Go on being you!

Not at all, my invoking you earlier was only that that little call duck was SOOOOOOOO cute and it made me want to comment the the way that you always do. You have become an ever present and always positive and cheerful force in the threads I have frequented. So I was only being playful with you, not in anyway critical. PLEASE... Go on being you!

I could not agree more. Julie, never be afraid to be you. You are adorable, kind-hearted, optimistic and an absolute ray of sunshine in our lives!

Not at all, my invoking you earlier was only that that little call duck was SOOOOOOOO cute and it made me want to comment the the way that you always do.  You have become an ever present and always positive and cheerful force in the threads I have frequented.  So I was only being playful with you, not in anyway critical.  PLEASE... Go on being you!
Oh, u r so sweet. I was in no way thinking u were being critical. I just didn't wanna be annoying commenting on all your pics. I was amused by your rendition of me and the Squeee thing. Thanks for saying what you did. I love it on here.

Last edited:
I could not agree more. Julie, never be afraid to be you. You are adorable, kind-hearted, optimistic and an absolute ray of sunshine in our lives!
Oh, Amy, thank you. I am so touched and flattered. I will keep up my duck shenanigans for sure. I just love you guys and your webbed birds. And you are always so funny.

Back
Top Bottom