Due April 11th, anyone with me??? I hear peeping!

A pip is when the chick makes the first initial crack in the outer shell with it's beak! You can see it from the outside, it will look like a little crack that spiders out a little
wink.png

Lockdown this afternoon. I have decided that I will always always set on a Monday. With time dragging like it is the weekend will seem to stretch for an eternity
tongue.png
. No action in my incubator yet but hatch day is not until Monday so I will repeat my mantra `do not stress about eggs....do not stress about eggs`...but I am stressing about eggs!
It is so exciting to hear about all the new babies. Hope to see some pictures as I am living vicariously through your excitement. Good luck everyone!

It is pretty exciting , huh?
celebrate.gif
I have 3 pips, 1 is really working on making it's hole bigger. It is a noisy little bugger too! My daughter has already named it Peepers because of all the peeping that it does!

Oh and
welcome-byc.gif
wink.png
So glad to have you here!

congrats on the 3rd pip!

No new chicks here yet, wonder if any of the remaining eggs will, seems kind of late now to not see any more pips.

ATTENTION ALL HATCHERS!

BACK AWAY FROM THE INCUBATORS. (Bec? Don't make me drive 13 hours again!) (unless you have crab cakes........
big_smile.png
)

DO NOT MESS WITH KNOBS, DIALS OR OPEN THE INCUBATOR AFTER DAY 18.

Unless you have major temp or humidity issues, go sit on your hands. Get your brooders all set up, regulated and ready to go.

Sit here at the 'puter if you can't sit on your hands.

Absolute happiest hatching and best of luck to you all!
fl.gif
big_smile.png

Lots of action going on in here.
smile.png
My lock down would normaly be tonight. However. Since I have 3 hatch dates, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday of next week, I am not going to "lock down" until Saturday night. And then I am still going to leave the 6 eggs due Thursday in the turner. I am going to take out all the turner trya except one. It should work.
fl.gif

Good luck everyone!

I can make them in a jiffy if it would mean that I could see your smiling face again!!!
big_smile.png

I peak in, but that's about it. I have the temp steady at 99.6 and the humidity at 66%. Things seem to be going well! I can't wait to get up in the morning to see the progression! But then I have to go to work and soccer games so I won't be home to witness it all!

Back
Top Bottom