Due Process is number 5

Fowl_Odor002

Songster
8 Years
Jul 5, 2011
Mostly Here
Today, I read a letter from Eric Holder to Rand Paul stating that the government can kill USA citizens on USA soil without due process of law

sounded a bit too fast and too furious to me

lau.gif

Ya, me and hubby were just watching that on CSPAN online. Simply amazing, and I am proud to be a Kentuckian!!! We met Rand Paul and Kelly a few months ago, cause my daughter's teacher's husband works for him and knew we were supporters. Kelly talked to me about kids and the Constitution, while hubby was talking to Rand. They are truly amazing people -not like other politicians. The most amazing thing I liked about them was that I could understand what they were saying. They're very normal people.

Rand's pretty awesome. My avatar gives away the fact that I'm also a huge fan of his dad, but I gotta say, Rand is a lot more direct and forceful.

There's really not a lot of room for any reinterpretation - guaranteed trial by jury. Assassination should be completely out of the question.

Rand's pretty awesome. My avatar gives away the fact that I'm also a huge fan of his dad, but I gotta say, Rand is a lot more direct and forceful.

There's really not a lot of room for any reinterpretation - guaranteed trial by jury. Assassination should be completely out of the question.

So is he forgiven for backing Romney ?

I forgot about the Romney thing. Not sure why he ever did that, maybe he thought he'd go with the lesser of two evils. I think after his filibuster yesterday he redeemed himself, though. Anyone who can stand up to the white house and stand for liberty for almost 13 hours straight should be forgiven. I was also very impressed with Ted Cruz. The Senate accomplished more in 13 hrs yesterday than they have in the last 100 years. I felt that patriotic fire burnin' in my soul once again.

Most people have no clue why he was fillabusting.

They want the same policy for the deployment of drones that they use in war to apply to US soil. Rand told them that it is not the same. Currently drones are used on non-combatents to kill suspected terrorists and the Whitehouse will not issue a statement that says they will use due process for americans suspected of terrorist activities. Basiclly if you or me are on their list or fit that list we could be taken out by drones while in America. There is a list of americans that was shown to the senators. The whitehouse claims they are combatents and it is permissable if they decide you are the enemy... the problem is who decides?

So is he forgiven for backing Romney ?

It's a game of political chess. The way I figure it, I think he did it strictly to set himself up for a presidential run in 2016. After all, he endorsed Romney, then promptly turned around and started explaining why most of Romney's policies were bad.

If Holder says Obama has the right to kill US citizens without going through the court system, that puts him in the same position as Lenin, Stalin and Mao. I remember reading about how the cheka would submit a list of detained individuals to Lenin. He would put a check mark next to the names meaning that he had read the list. The cheka took the check mark to mean it was to eliminate that person. How many people died due to mis communication?

What happens when Obama and Holder are out of office? Does the next president have the power to eliminate his enemies. If so, I foresee a massive purge.

Back
Top Bottom