Dumb question, but...

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by klantes, Dec 19, 2012.

1. klantes

klantes Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm brand new here and can't figure out how to post a question on the forum. I'm looking for suggested breeds so probably want to post in the 'Breeds' category. Thanks.

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] Click on the Chicken Breeds section. 4 categories will appear. Click on the section in which you wish to post. Upper left hand corner see the blue box "Start a new thread" - click on this and enter your question. Hope this works for you.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  3. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    I see you haven't posted again.

Just above the title of this thread, there is a dropdown box that lets you choose which forum to read or post in. From there you can choose a group of forums, such as Chicken Breeds. Oor you can choose one forum, such a Breeds, Genetics and Showing. That view will show you the titles of current threads, and also has a button near the top which says "start a new thread." Just click on this to post your question.

4. klantes

klantes Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2012
    Thank you so much - both of you! I've got lots of questions as I'm just starting out (have a coop, but no chickens yet!) so I really appreciate the help. Going to post now...

Kerri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by