Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Pics
You do realize that white is a color right? So is black. Thus something in black and white is in color! ;)

You don't have to buy them feed and shavings?
I have sold just shy of 9,500 eggs since fall of 2012 (a figure that just astounds me). That puts the price of the eggs we've eaten (TOTALLY unknown quantity) at something over $700. Presumably less per egg than store bought even when cheap.

Except for the very rare 2 and the NOT so rare zero!

My wife is kinda like that with letting them have the larger chicken bones to clean.
The chickens don't mind though.

I've never seen eggs in the store that weren't white or brown (other than expensive blotchy quail eggs at the health food store). Have to go to the Farmer's Market (or my hens' nest boxes) to find other colors.

That one is easy!!! My older daughter names them. She has to come up with 6 more names for the now month old girls.

IF THAT WERE ONLY TRUE!!!!!!!!

I suppose that has happened when someone doesn't collect eggs daily.
No rooster here. DD1 wouldn't eat a fertilized egg because it COULD become a chicken if it were incubated.

Yeah that is kind of important. The factory farm eggs absolutely should be refrigerated.

Boy they must have really expensive eggs if they actually ever get any!
Most of mine are named but not all of them. Eventually I just got too many and stopped naming them :lau :oops: I’ve been slowly coming up with names for the others though lately. And one of our stores, forget which one, started carrying colored eggs recently. Well, colors besides brown and white. 😉

You do realize that white is a color right? So is black. Thus something in black and white is in color! ;)

You don't have to buy them feed and shavings?
I have sold just shy of 9,500 eggs since fall of 2012 (a figure that just astounds me). That puts the price of the eggs we've eaten (TOTALLY unknown quantity) at something over $700. Presumably less per egg than store bought even when cheap.

Except for the very rare 2 and the NOT so rare zero!

My wife is kinda like that with letting them have the larger chicken bones to clean.
The chickens don't mind though.

I've never seen eggs in the store that weren't white or brown (other than expensive blotchy quail eggs at the health food store). Have to go to the Farmer's Market (or my hens' nest boxes) to find other colors.

That one is easy!!! My older daughter names them. She has to come up with 6 more names for the now month old girls.

IF THAT WERE ONLY TRUE!!!!!!!!

I suppose that has happened when someone doesn't collect eggs daily.
No rooster here. DD1 wouldn't eat a fertilized egg because it COULD become a chicken if it were incubated.

Yeah that is kind of important. The factory farm eggs absolutely should be refrigerated.

Boy they must have really expensive eggs if they actually ever get any!
Well, I saw blue eggs a long time ago at a Sprouts store....I think at least. This was many years ago when they carried goat milk as well and had free samples of their products. I used to love Sprouts back then. Have not been in a Sprouts store for years though...are they even open still??

Most of mine are named but not all of them. Eventually I just got too many and stopped naming them :lau :oops: I’ve been slowly coming up with names for the others though lately. And one of our stores, forget which one, started carrying colored eggs recently. Well, colors besides brown and white. 😉
For chickens my family don't know whether we can keep, we name them 'unamed' until we find out their gender and whether we have room for them.

I try to do namrs, but my mom has no clue on most of them so I generally refer to them as color-breed-sex for her ease
Yeah, for the chickens my dad knows and likes I’ll say their names but for some he’s just gotten used to saying the mahogany one or whatever and has no clue the name (plus I rarely use it for some) so for those I’ll say color hahah

Back
Top Bottom