Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

I would have to agree here. Buff orpingtons are my favorite breed too (I know I have Australorps as my profile photo, but since I got some BO pullets recently, I would have to say they are the best!)!!
I love high quality English Orpingtons. They are one of my favorite breeds.
I just dislike the color Buff, especially on hatchery quality American Orpingtons. They lack the fluff that their breed is known for and simply do not represent their breed. Although that really goes for any hatchery quality Orpington, but when they are Buff it just makes it all worse.

Other than looks they aren't that bad, but I think there are definitely much prettier breeds that lay more, and are more friendly. That's just my opinion.

I love high quality English Orpingtons. They are one of my favorite breeds.
I just dislike the color Buff, especially on hatchery quality American Orpingtons. They lack the fluff that their breed is known for and simply do not represent their breed. Although that really goes for any hatchery quality Orpington, but when they are Buff it just makes it all worse.

Other than looks they aren't that bad, but I think there are definitely much prettier breeds that lay more, and are more friendly. That's just my opinion.
Amen.

Someone once said “I went to check on my chickens for the first time in a week and they didn’t have any water!!” They wrote this on a chicken FB page (the place of knowledgeable people 🙄). As you can imagine people got very angry at them.

They’re reply was “The chickens are in the far paddock, I can’t be bothered walking down there everyday”.

Someone once said “I went to check on my chickens for the first time in a week and they didn’t have any water!!” They wrote this on a chicken FB page (the place of knowledgeable people 🙄). As you can imagine people got very angry at them.

They’re reply was “The chickens are in the far paddock, I can’t be bothered walking down there everyday”.
Oh my goodness. If you're not willing to take care of your animals, don't get them. 🤦

(when one of my hens were eating some roaches) someone said ( I will refrain from the name), "Will the roaches come out in the eggs?"
Here's what I would have said.

"Of course! It's extra protein. And my customers love the flavor! I'm told I should charge more for my eggs with the speckles inside."

Quick! They need 2ccs of floof enhancer stat! They're looking way too flat. 😱

Also grab some feather dye. I think they rolled around in some vomit.
Look. She's poofy enough. How can't you call that floof?!
IMG_4770.JPG

Back
Top Bottom