Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Pics
All i could think of was that i knew she was dead serious and wondering how she managed to not burn her house down.

Ive gotta think she figured out it wasnt working sometime on the first day. I would think something would catch fire before the first day was up. Either the house, the oven, the eggs or all the above.

I really remember thinking how im gonna tell her she was never getting eggs from me again.

Back then was a different time. Back when you respected your elders and listened to them because they knew more than you.

Guess i learned a few things that day.

You can still say "no" respectfully....
Yeah... I'd burst out laughing before the word left my mouth! :lau

Yeah... I'd burst out laughing before the word left my mouth!
lau.gif

Okay, so that's not very respectful. I think maybe, you see her coming, you run and hide!!
hide.gif

Great idea. I'll report back in a month or two. Even if it don't change their feather or egg color, it'd be pretty cool to have fluorescent poop in the yard. Gonna feed it to the dogs too. Won't have to clean the bottoms of my shoes again.

Would it work with glo-in-the-dark? That would be awesome for my dog so I know where to walk at night!

Hmm, if it works, bet people would it.

Back
Top Bottom