Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Pics
Well, it would free the rest of us up to do something more worthwhile than reading nonsense and trying to reason with idiots.

Well, you have to admit, they are rather entertaining. Like the guy trying to tell me grass is a natural chicken wormer.

Then do you care to explain to me why my free range chickens have worms? :gig

He also has said to put used motor oil on hot spots..... (on a cat) Not sure where that idea came from. :confused:

Well, you have to admit, they are rather entertaining. Like the guy trying to tell me grass is a natural chicken wormer.

Then do you care to explain to me why my free range chickens have worms? :gig

He also has said to put used motor oil on hot spots..... (on a cat) Not sure where that idea came from. :confused:

Maybe he just hates cats. ?

“Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him” ~ Proverbs 26:4

"Never argue with an idiot; he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience" ~ George Carlin

"Never argue with an idiot. People may not be able to tell the difference." ~ Mark Twain (Samuel Clemons)

"Never argue with a pig. It frustrates you and irritates the pig." But, I repeat myself.

Last edited:
I've got a humdinger. Just happened a little while ago, too. I was playing cards with my neighbors today, Jan and Loretta. Jan was telling me about her daughter in Missouri who is raising bees and chickens. Surprised this was the first I was hearing this, I asked if her eggs were organic. JAN: Well, I don't know, I'll have to ask her. LORETTA: (who fed my chickens the entire time I was down with a broken ankle) Does she have a rooster? JAN: Well, I don't know that either, I'll ask. ME: (Not intending to cause trouble, I swear) Why do you want to know about a rooster? LORETTA: Well, if she has a rooster, they're not organic. Right? It went downhill from there when she asked why her tablet doesn't work, and demonstrated what she was doing. help

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom