Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

So did you tell them blue eggs only happen in winter when it's cold? Lol

Blue eggs only happened with battered hens!!!
1f914.png
1f606.png

Blue eggs only happened with battered hens!!!
1f914.png
1f606.png

I believe you mean "battery" hens .... unless, of course, these hens were beaten severely about the head and shoulders and then they'd be "battered".

Battery cages are a housing system used for various animal production methods, but primarily for egg-laying hens. The name arises from the arrangement of rows and columns of identical cages connected together, sharing common divider walls, as in the cells of a battery.

I believe you mean "battery" hens .... unless, of course, these hens were beaten severely about the head and shoulders and then they'd be "battered".

[COLOR=222222]Battery[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] cages are a housing system used for various animal production methods, but primarily for egg-laying [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]hens[/COLOR][COLOR=222222]. The name arises from the arrangement of rows and columns of identical cages connected together, sharing common divider walls, as in the cells of a [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]battery[/COLOR][COLOR=222222].[/COLOR]

Battered hens- as if battered wife (black & blue) of course I was joking in case some get offended.

Oops.didnt mean to hit send. Anyway 7 hens no rooster. This is their first time having bird's. They've been here 20 some yrs but are still city-minded. I have 2 roos and 1 visits their birds off and on all day. My sister in law is sickened by the thot of her eggs being fertilized. One day last week brother told me she was making something with eggs and 2 had a tiny red streak in them. They thru them away!!! Mom and I were both like 'oh brother!' How dumb can you be? Lol I then told him that I often see what looks like an embryo the size of a pin head. I eat it anyway. It's still a good egg and if it is an embryo, so? You can't taste it and btw, isn't it chicken?
What exactly are you seeing that looks like an embryo (what does it look like?), and where is it in the egg? Many people see a meat spot, and think they are seeing an embryo. But, in a developing egg, you are likely to see a vascular system creeping across the yolk before you see the embryo.

It looks like a brown comma shape. They all look the same.

Fresh, non-sat-upon Fertilized eggs can only be identified by the white blastocyst on the yolk. If you see an amorphous white dot, it isn't fertilized. If you see that the white spot has a target shape, it is fertilized.
Lazy gardener is right. You will see vein structure before you see an embryo.
I believe you are seeing meat spots. Those are just small fragments of the oviduct wall that slough off regularly and got stuck inside the egg.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom