Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Recent sigh worthy moment:

I was explaining to a coworker that I sold my ducks cause they grew up to be all boys and I wanted layers. Her response: Do the males not lay eggs?

Recent sigh worthy moment:

I was explaining to a coworker that I sold my ducks cause they grew up to be all boys and I wanted layers. Her response: Do the males not lay eggs?

1f641.png
2639.png
1f60a.png
1f602.png

That being said, and since I'm already off chickens, I have a "stupidity" story. One of our local residents went into the doctor's office, asking them to "certify" their family pet as a service dog so they can take it with them into stores and restaurants.
So many people do that to try to take advantage of the system. They will ruin that privilege for those who truly do need service or therapy animals.

So many people do that to try to take advantage of the system. They will ruin that privilege for those who truly do need service or therapy animals.
Seems somebody's always trying to run an angle. These people don't work and never have, relying on the taxpayers to pay their bills. Plus, their kids are screwed up, so are in Special Ed, and mom is collecting disability for each of them. The oldest is truant and was hauled before the judge so, now mom has gotten more creative with excuses. Plus, the kid was retained last year (6th grade) b/c she didn't pass, and bawled like a baby about how "unfair" it was. This last thing with the dog was just the final straw. Next, the kid will try to bring it to school b/c it's a "service" animal. Oh, yeah. Her kids and those of her step-sister aren't just cousins, some are even half siblings. I told you they were screwed up.

Last edited:
On the therapy dog note: I recently had one friend get his dog certified as an emotional support dog for the sole reason of being able to have him in pet free housing. Another friend was talking about doing the same with her cat for the same reason. They are friend and I love them but I wish they and others would stop abusing systems meant to help people.

My school has a guide dog training program, which I am in, and I completely agree. Actual blind people get a lot of rubbish because people won't believe them when they say their service dog is real. Not to mention how the people who have fake service dogs are probably not very good pet owners. which isn't safe for everyone around them.

Back
Top Bottom