Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Some places sell "starter kits". A storage tote, heat lamp, feed/water containers, & save a chick for a small fee. It's all grouped together inside the tote. It was pretty nice for those first timers without a clue.

When I got chicks for the first time, I had no clue what I was doing. The feed store sold me the brooder, lamp, drinker, feeder, and the chicks.

So I have a small backyard flock.
The local code enforcement officer rang my bell at 8am. Asked if I had an ostrich or some exotic birds in the back yard... nope. Chickens.
1f644.png

My psycho neighbor had apparently called me in. Maybe the silkie was confused with an ostrich?
She's so... special.

:lau

Where do I find Red Green?

Get it!

Kristin kindly showed me that YouTube has all the episodes for free. Never knew that before; but it's sure cheaper than buying the DVD.

Not worth it for me. I don't like movies or videos in general, and the ones I do like (mostly '50s and '60s shows) still strain my eyes after a few episodes.

So I have a small backyard flock.
The local code enforcement officer rang my bell at 8am. Asked if I had an ostrich or some exotic birds in the back yard... nope. Chickens.
1f644.png

My psycho neighbor had apparently called me in. Maybe the silkie was confused with an ostrich?
She's so... special.

1f602.png
1f602.png
I have special neighbors like that. They thought my black and white Tom cat was a bear cub.
Wow. Just wow... The closest thing I have to that issue is my neighbors thinking my bantam is a baby.

Back
Top Bottom