Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Yeah same and wow that's great! Seems the way to go. I wish we had room in the freezer for that much at a time lol
Got a whole chest freezer just for meat. One for other stored foods, such as salsa, beans, blueberries, and other garden produce, and another for current eating.

I don't eat any meat and have been a vegetarian most of my life, but my kids and husband eat meat daily. I grew up on a cattle farm, too!

I buy all local meat for my family where I know the farmers and know their animals are treated well and I have zero problems cooking and preparing it for them.

So many vegan and vegetarian people want to cry and say no one should eat ANY meat. I think that's absurd. Instead they should be encouraging people to buy meat from local sources where animals are treated with respect and kindness.

Anyways....end of rant. Lol
clap.gif

I don't eat any meat and have been a vegetarian most of my life, but my kids and husband eat meat daily. I grew up on a cattle farm, too!

I buy all local meat for my family where I know the farmers and know their animals are treated well and I have zero problems cooking and preparing it for them.

So many vegan and vegetarian people want to cry and say no one should eat ANY meat. I think that's absurd. Instead they should be encouraging people to buy meat from local sources where animals are treated with respect and kindness.

THIS! Yes! I get really tired of a particular vegan acquaintance of mine giving me all heck over animal cruelty, and being more "healthy." Well, when I raise it, it has no hormones and unneeded antibiotics and it's very healthy because it is fed naturally. And it's treated tremendously well.

Exactly! 100% agreed. I wish more were like you. Instead, most start spewing how it's not respectful or kind even that way cause if you respected or loved your animal (yes I've even seen them say people don't love their animals) then you wouldn't eat it in the first place and meat is murder and blah blah.

I will say there may be some environmental effects from it or health from eating too much but I still eat it.

Wish more were like you lol

THIS! Yes! I get really tired of a particular vegan acquaintance of mine giving me all heck over animal cruelty, and being more "healthy." Well, when I raise it, it has no hormones and unneeded antibiotics and it's very healthy because it is fed naturally. And it's treated tremendously well.

Yeah exactly. I hate the ones that say it can't be treated well or loved because you're killing it so you must be a monster lol most people I know don't like killing the animals but it's a necessity if you have a farm or animals for that purpose and most try to do it as quickly and humanely as possible. Most don't sit there loving the thrill of killing lol its usually a sad and/or respectful process

Wow you manage to keep all this FULL!? Doesn't the food go bad?
Bad? It's frozen, ain't it?

Well, some of the salsa looked a bit funny after being frozen since 2013, but most of it gets used pretty quickly. I prepare most of my food from scratch. No frozen pizza meals here.

Wow you manage to keep all this FULL!? Doesn't the food go bad?
Bad? It's frozen, ain't it?

Well, some of the salsa looked a bit funny after being frozen since 2013, but most of it gets used pretty quickly. I prepare most of my food from scratch. No frozen pizza meals here.
Yeah but I thought maybe it'd get freezer burnt lol

Back
Top Bottom