Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

I just read all 3059 posts!! Wow that took a long time and this thread sure does get off topic!
lau.gif
I have enjoyed reading every second of it lol. It sure does keep me entertained

I sure it would be!
wink.png

Not exactly chicken related but it is FARM related-

Went into the city today and while we were there went into a farm chain store (not sure why it was smack dab in the middle of the city). I needed some alfalfa for my milking does so I asked if they had any, they said yes it was outside in a covered area- it's been pouring rain here.

We buy it, go outside to get it, and all that is out there is a few bales of soaking wet straw. Not alfalfa, straw. Thick, yellow, dusty, wet, gross straw.

We ask an employee out there if this is all the straw/hay they have and if there is any alfalfa and he points at one condensed bale of alfalfa that is also soaked and sitting next to a trash can...yeah...no thanks.

So we go inside to ask for a refund because we can pick some alfalfa up in our town, and some teenage kid working there (no offense teenagers) starts yelling at me that the STRAW outside is alfalfa....I just started laughing while the cashier processed my refund and we left.

Some peoples children.......

Not exactly chicken related but it is FARM related-

Went into the city today and while we were there went into a farm chain store (not sure why it was smack dab in the middle of the city). I needed some alfalfa for my milking does so I asked if they had any, they said yes it was outside in a covered area- it's been pouring rain here.

We buy it, go outside to get it, and all that is out there is a few bales of soaking wet straw. Not alfalfa, straw. Thick, yellow, dusty, wet, gross straw.

We ask an employee out there if this is all the straw/hay they have and if there is any alfalfa and he points at one condensed bale of alfalfa that is also soaked and sitting next to a trash can...yeah...no thanks.

So we go inside to ask for a refund because we can pick some alfalfa up in our town, and some teenage kid working there (no offense teenagers) starts yelling at me that the STRAW outside is alfalfa....I just started laughing while the cashier processed my refund and we left.

Some peoples children.......

That one leaves me speechless

So today I was sitting in the front lawn petting my BO/SS cockerel today, when a trespasser pulled in MY driveway! And here's how it went...

Me: Excuse me but you are in MY driveway!
Stranger: Do you know how many diseases you are catching right now?
Me: You are trespassing!
Stranger: You should get rid of your chickens, you are causing them nothing but harm!
Me: You're kidding me right? Oh really, how so?
Stranger: Their pen is filthy! (I admit, their pen is really muddy because we just recently had a big storm.)
Me: Who are you to tell me what to do?
Stranger: Well I support PETA so.
Me: (my two BO roos were dusting with the hens behind me.) And they don't like strangers.) *roos make scary velociraptor sound* (I always keep bread crumbs in my pocket) I threw some about 3 feet from them. They run towards the stranger.
Me: Like I said your trespassing!
Stranger: Ahhh!!! Runs to car and drives away. Why you son of a *bleep*

It just drives me crazy! Even when I'm sitting in the yard!

Last edited:
That reminds me of the movie Leap Year. They are in Ireland and had a chicken from the yard, the girl was a little freaked about it and guy said "where do you think chickens come from?" She says "the freezer section". People don't think about where their food comes from.

Wow that's ridiculous! And the pronunciation is hilarious of course.

But I just can't help to notice they level of stupidity that they think terrier was supposed to rhyme with carrier cause you carry them.... and that they are "lazy" :lau

Aren't terriers supposed to be highly energetic and somewhat stubborn to train? That's part of why I haven't gotten one. They need sooo much work. Then there's these idiots who just overfeed and underexercise them.. poor things. :(

And they were bred to chase vermin underground which is fairly tough work.

They are not lazy, they are just a jerk :(

If they wanted a dog to carry, they should have gotten a toy breed designed for that that is ACTUALLY lazy. But then they would probably overfeed that too

I have a JRT and he is far from lazy. My silky is even more active. Both are busy bees regardless. That person is a lazy dog owner. Long on mouth and short on brains too.

Makes it difficult for them to reproduce, doesn't it? Or, is he another one of those who confuses the term "chicken" with "hen"?

Species = chicken
Male of species = rooster
Female of species = hen

Species = horse
Male of species = stallion
Castrated male of species = gelding
Female of species = mare

Species = human
Male of species = man
Female of species = woman
Castrated male of species = soprano

Geez, people are dumb.
And I thought castrated human men are called Eunic

That reminds me of the movie Leap Year. They are in Ireland and had a chicken from the yard, the girl was a little freaked about it and guy said "where do you think chickens come from?" She says "the freezer section". People don't think about where their food comes from.
Well, he doesn't eat meat. He was from peta.

Back
Top Bottom