Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

No. Everything you said makes sense. It isn't your fault if the social situation was like that. Places like that are why people need to be educated. Its scary coming out, and god, if the wrong people find out that you are queer, life becomes a nightmare. Why do you think 40% of trans youth have attempted suicide? 

Small town mind. Full of oldies stuck in the ways. I don't think you'd get any educating done with the older group. The new generation is pretty good about it.

More cow people than chicken people here but hey it's catching! I might have influenced at least 3 people at work this year
1f602.png
1f602.png

Please stick to the topic.

We have gotten many complaints and I don't have time to clean this up now and I don't want to close the thread for clean up.

Thank you.

No responses are needed.

The only dumb comment I have had so far was when I told my cousin my chickens are not friends or family, they are valued employees, they work for me.
He asked "What is their job?"
Then he said, oh yeah, duh, they lay eggs lol

We were asked how you keep chickens from running away. We range ours on our acreage when we're here. The road I live on, 2-3 other families often have their chickens out too. Our neighbor was baffled that they don't just leave. Really not a stupid question, but it was kinda funny when they asked "how do you keep them home?"

Back
Top Bottom