Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course they have fur, haven't you heard of horse feathers? lol

LOL My friend who now wants chickens said, "Is your chicken fixed? Cause maybe we could have them date and make little chicken babies." I was shocked! Are my chickens fixed? Yeah, they just lay eggs. *laughs* Chickens can't date. *dope slap*

LOL My friend who now wants chickens said, "Is your chicken fixed? Cause maybe we could have them date and make little chicken babies." I was shocked! Are my chickens fixed? Yeah, they just lay eggs. *laughs* Chickens can't date. *dope slap*
lol. dont discount the "date" thing. LOL. We plan to bring a rooster home for a few days so they can "get busy" and then send him back when we deciede we want more chicks at the house. LOL. Easy way to get around rooster restrictions in a city.

I have a step daughter that I'm surprised they even allowed her to graduate school, or be on her own...lol.
idunno.gif
Of course, now she has three kids!!!

One day a different step daughter mentioned to us all that her hen had hatched out some chicks (common knowledge she has chickens). The previously mentioned step daughter asked if the chicks were baby chickens??
th.gif
We teasingly replied, "No, they're baby ducks".

On another day the same step daughter came over needing some eggs for a cookie recipe. I went straight out to the coops to gather for the day. When she saw them come from the nests she didn't want them cause she claimed there were chicks in them...lol. I explained I gathered daily and explained the gestation cycle, so no, no chicks!! She absolutely freaked, not wanting any, scaring the children, claiming that there were chicks in them...lol. Needless to say, she hasn't been given anymore eggs!!!

(Stupid people shouldn't breed!!!)

I have a step daughter that I'm surprised they even allowed her to graduate school, or be on her own...lol.
idunno.gif
Of course, now she has three kids!!!

One day a different step daughter mentioned to us all that her hen had hatched out some chicks (common knowledge she has chickens). The previously mentioned step daughter asked if the chicks were baby chickens??
th.gif
We teasingly replied, "No, they're baby ducks".

On another day the same step daughter came over needing some eggs for a cookie recipe. I went straight out to the coops to gather for the day. When she saw them come from the nests she didn't want them cause she claimed there were chicks in them...lol. I explained I gathered daily and explained the gestation cycle, so no, no chicks!! She absolutely freaked, not wanting any, scaring the children, claiming that there were chicks in them...lol. Needless to say, she hasn't been given anymore eggs!!!

(Stupid people shouldn't breed!!!)

You should have cracked one open in a bowl and ask where the chick was.....

Quote:
Strangely enough that may have some basis in truth. Damara sheep attack dogs en mass, even week-old infants join in to herd, encircle, attack and crush dogs. They bite and stomp and rear up to get the most momentum into their headbutts. ln their native country (Africa) they say 'Two baboons kill a leopard, two Damaras kill a baboon.' --- Baboons are pretty fierce and formidably armed creatures! Angoras though... I dunno... But I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

I've watched my lamb play with one of my dogs and she mock charges, so he opens his mouth to bite, and then she rams her horns down his throat and applies sudden downward pressure. He learnt to not open his mouth around her, lol. I've got no doubt a ram doing that to a wild dog would snap its lower jaw instantly,and possibly its neck. And then, we also know the camelid family acts as dog-killer deterrents, and they don't have any weapons to speak of....

On topic I do agree that we were all ignorant at some point and 'stupid' isn't a better word than 'ignorant' for that status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom