Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have that, Too many people and liberals for me. Give me the Midwest anytime
thumbsup.gif

me too! except i'm in lower Alabama. It is unusally cold here (in the 20's) but I'll take it over CA any day.

Southern California and its forever 71^F weather...

nope, never moving anywhere else.

Don't blame you! Every state has their pros and cons! So happy I have the God given right to pick where that is. To bad TX is so friggin HOT, I want to move and I could, but my family is here, my choice. I wonder if they realized how MUCH I love them to stick around
lau.gif
I have been here since I was 8 months old, don't see me leaving anytime soon. However, if I win the lotto, I will move my whole family to CO, they don't know it so shhhhhhhhh....Wait, I guess I should buy a lotto tick to begin with!

So what would anyone do if they won the lotto? I hear a lot of people say "I would keep on working, I can not just sit at home and do nothing", now that is really not very creative. I could fill my days with doing work that I wanted to do, like a full garden, or volunteering, but YEP would quit my job on day one!

Last edited:
A sister of mine lives in TX. She likes it there but absolutely hates dealing with roaches and coons. Ha!

If I won the lotto? Pay my college tuition and my car, then stuff the rest of it inside my mattress or underneath the chicken coop.

Western Australia, a bit cooler at 37c that's approx 98f??? at a rough guess today but still... there are more bush fires down south of Perth City. My chookies were panting last night on the roost, so on went the fan for them, for got to turn it off this morning when I went to work so it kept the nest boxes cooled but the heat has definitely taken its toll on them, usually I get 8-11 eggs daily, today only 2. Misters are good, they run three quarter of the way around their day run, ( maybe 20 metres by 20 metres) goes on at 1 hr intervals for several minutes and cools the whole area down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom