Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question to those of whom who know because i have never seen anything like this my rooster after drinking quite a bit of water shook his head and their was water everywhere he almost acted like he was vomiting it up is that normal? or should i make a call to the vet

yup you couldn't do anything like that here we are the only house on our block that hasn't been robbed not counting the stuff outside of the house (I'm up to bike #8 because of walmarts "unpick-able" bike locks). We had a couple of attempts over the years complete with dog poisonings but thanks to my dad's VERY vocal fits in the mornings, my view on weapons and two large cattle healers no ones got the nerve

Dog poisoning? Who would just go kill a stranger's dog? That's so uncivilized.....

the cops told us that allot of times people will poison peoples guard dogs before they rob their house

This is why more people need a house-protection firearm handy and a security camera. Never know what these creeps will do....

The first time I brought my husband home to meet the family was in the height of corn season. He couldn't believe that the farmer would load the back of his pickup with corn & leave it parked on the side of the road. There was a sign, "Corn $3 dozen." And there was a coffee can.

Totally blew him away. Iasked if he thought someone would steaal the coffee can. He actually couldn't believe no one stole the truck!

Give me country life any day!

I recently stopped in front of a house to get some tomatoes. I normally just leave the money in the jar, but the owner was out there this time. He helped me pick out the best tomatoes and said if I ever come by and find any with a spot on it, just to help myself, no charge.

You couldn't get me back to the city or the suburbs at gun point!

the cops told us that allot of times people will poison peoples guard dogs before they rob their house

I HATE thieves!! But, I love Old Rooster's point of view on the situation: (This goes double for any low-life that would poison an animal)

680x680px-LL-45dad6ae_gunsarmed.jpeg

Last edited:
I HATE thieves!! But, I love Old Rooster's point of view on the situation: (This goes double for any low-life that would poison an animal)

If I ever live near someone who thinks guns should be banned, I'd gladly put that sign up pointing to their house. Seriously, if there were no guns, then robbers wouldn't fear getting shot by breaking into a house as much as they do now.

We could never use a sign like that here where we love lol. Every neighbor we have is an avid Hunter and on nice (weekend) days is very uncommon NOT to hear someone doing target practice lol. Heck, every property past our house is a hunting cabin lol. The difference between city and country life is absolutely astounding. We moved from the city last year and I'd never go back. We've gone from Neighbors 5 ft away that don't talk to you unless they think it'll benefit them in some way, fear of crime, and stabbings right around the corner to a little Valley off the beaten path with only 10 neighbors in a 2-3 mile radius where everyone knows everyone, never hesitates to wave or stop to talk. Everyone wants to help each other and be there for each other here. I'd never go back. .. Ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom