Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why thank you, tee hee hee
Me and my turkeys and chickens do many lady things.
We drink tea, go to the lady shop... and crap.

Good to see another fan, my wife turned me onto it and a number of other good British comedy shows. Reminded me of my early days watching Monty Python after school.

Well schools gonna star soon, so ill get plenty of stupid comments.
roll.png

I gave up the stupid comments of real school years ago... I do virtual school now, all my friends think it is the coolest thing in the world that I have chickens and ride horses and such. Although, they give me their fair share of stupid comments too I guess....

Does your horse look like Flicka? Does she (no, it's a boy) look like the black stallion? Do you have to eat your chickens? Those stopped after a year though, Thank God!

today, at work, one of my stops was at a really nice farm with a bed and breakfast.  while taking care of business with the owner, a peacock strolled through the yard, gorgeous bird, with one left over feather that had yet to drop that was a full 2 feet longer than the new feathers.  a guest, also strolling through, asked the owner why she didn't just step on that one feather and make the bird pull it out (... basically out of fear of being captured), the bird would run wouldn't it...?  we just looked at each other... face/palm.  OW!  lemme yank on your hair lady!

Oh jeez... poor peacock!! Fortunately I've yet to meet a member of the peafowl clan who would stand and allow this sort of thing!!
Please, do not pull out your birds' feathers. This causes shock and in extreme cases can kill the bird. I accidentally pulled out all of my parakeet's tailfeathers trying to catch him as a kid and he really, really suffered for it.

Ok, the people who think the eggs from the store are "clean" should see pictures of the dirty, crowded, disgusting conditions where those poor factory farm hens live.

I have a little folder of pictures on my phone that shows the different conditions between industrial egg production and small farm egg production. It can cause seriously catatonic states in some folks...

"WHY does that THING have PANTS ON?!"- The little 3 year old boy next door
roll.png
(He was referring to my feather-legged Light Brahma)
"Will it bite me?"
"... What is wrong with it's legs? Is it cold or something (referring to slate-legged EE)?"

can i get some of those pics i would love to show them to people at the sale when they say why should i buy your eggs over store bought eggs.. i can give you my cell i will message it to you if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom