Dunnellon, FL., Tractor Supply Co., farm swaps 2nd and 4th Saturdays Monthly

I am in FL, and that's a long drive. Something like 4 hours one way. Its not a small state. Curious as to how the local TSC was walked into hosting that? @cmom and I have exchanged enough posts I'd be happy to put face to name. Particularly if I was looking for some RIR to bring into my breeding project.
My youngster are still too little and growing but will probably have some available closer to the new year. I like to grow them out. I did sell a bunch late spring. Needed room for the youngsters. I promised DH, no more coops.

Here are more recent pictures of our swaps now.
IMG_20190713_100725.jpg
IMG_20190713_101013 - Copy.jpg

Many years ago I used to drive to Jacksonville the last Sunday monthly to a swap. It's around 2 hrs one way but it's history now.

If you have birds or other critters to sell, this is the place, we have several regular buyers that come to the swaps.

Just a reminder of our bimonthly farm swap. Lots of sellers and lots of buyers. I'll be bringing some pure (heritage) Rhode Island Red cockerels to the swap to sell. It will be a nice fall day...
TSCCovid.jpg

We had a decent turnout despite the chilly start. I sold all of the birds I took. Will be bringing breeder quality pure (heritage) Single Comb Rhode Island Red cockerels to the next swap on Saturday December 11th.

Dunnellon TSC Farm Swaps, the 2nd and the 4th Saturdays Monthly, from 8am to around 1pm, at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co., 11252 N Williams St, Dunnellon, FL 34432. Buy/Sell/Trade anything and everything to do with poultry and small livestock. A community event where you can sell your farm related things, animals, plants, vegetables, fruits, and homemade goods and much more. We usually have various breeds and ages, poultry, chickens, guineas, quail, ducks, turkeys, pigeons among other livestock. Great exposure, lots of parking, lots of potential buyers. This is a farm swap only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items and NO puppies or kittens. The weather is going to be beautiful. Come and join us on this beautiful winter morning. You may want to bring a canopy or umbrella for shade. We hope to see you all. There are no set up fees, just come and set up. I'm the old lady in the TSC hat.
TSCCovid.jpg

TSCCovid.jpg
I will be bringing some pure Rhode Island Red hens to sell tomorrow. I'm the old lady in the TSC hat.
2015-01-28 12.34.06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom