Dutch Boy is HOME!!!!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
As many of you know, Cyn (Speckledhen) was having issues with her beloved Dutch. Well, Cyn has been more than kind to me so I worked it out so Dutch could come and live here! He will eventually go back in with some of his original girls.
Robin (pumpkinpup) and I rode up today to pick him up.
He settled into his crate and was quiet as a mouse, we stopped and picked up lunch, apparently Dutch has a good nose, cause he started talking as soon as we had food
lau.gif
I shared some of my Hot Dog bun, he gently took it out of my hand
love.gif

We got back to Robin's and I put the crate in my truck, he looked at me like
tongue.gif
get me the heck out of this crate.

We got home, and I took some pics!

Cyn, he wanted to tell you something!

1845_dutch1.jpg

This one was hard to take and I look awful, I was melting in this heat and have determined my arms need to be 2 feet longer to take shots of myself
th.gif

1845_dutch2.jpg

Then he met some of the horses

1845_dutch4.jpg

Then he checked into his room for the night!

1845_dutch5.jpg

After Baxter moves to his new home tomorrow, Dutch will be put in with Baxters girls for now until I get some more Juveniles sold and can move him back in with some BR girls.

I am excited about having Dutch here and I feel that he will behave himself here, so far he has been a complete gentleman.

Thank you Cyn for trusting me enough to take Dutch Boy !!!!!

Love the pics and the story, LOL. Thanks so much for giving Dutch a chance to continue living. It makes me sad, but I know you'll take great care of him. Hugs!

P.S. I love the pic of Dutch and the horse--first horse he's ever seen! Bet he was impressed.

aaawwwww Karen he looks like he will fit right in. I am so glad you gave him this second chance...he really is a good boy and I love how gentle he is when he takes food from your hand...so careful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom