Siblings dead, then she starts suffering. LUCKILY, her loving, sweet fairy godmother is willing to do anything to save her tiny, beating heart. :thumbsup You got this, chickerella! your godmother is gonna keep you alive!
that was so sweet, you just gave me some extra hope for her. and possibly her name if she makes it through :)

Poor thing :(. I hatched 22 silky chicks and made the mistake of putting keets in the same container they were the same size but, grew rapidly now I have only 3 silkies left 2 hens 1 rooster. 1 hen was very week when I seperated her she some how made it. Also my hen that was attacked by a dog, squished by a cow, and out ran a different dog and she is still ALIVE I wish you the best of luck.

Poor thing :(. I hatched 22 silky chicks and made the mistake of putting keets in the same container they were the same size but, grew rapidly now I have only 3 silkies left 2 hens 1 rooster. 1 hen was very week when I seperated her she some how made it. Also my hen that was attacked by a dog, squished by a cow, and out ran a different dog and she is still ALIVE
wow! that’s such a sad story but amazing she survived all of that. she must be a great little chicken

Is she still alive?

she is! i got up every hour with her through the night to make sure she drank water, and now she’s at the point where she’s peeping nonstop, trying to eat, and drinking all on her own. walking around too! now that she has some strength we’re going to a feed store to get her some friends. i will post a picture of her when i get home :)
thanks for all the help!

Sugar water is fine to give. If you have Poultry Nutri-Drench give her 2-3 drops twice a day.

Sounds like she is suffering from shipping stress, maybe cold and rough handling through the mail.
Keep her water and hydrated. Once she's drinking, then offer some wet soupy chick starter.
I'm sorry that you are going through this.

she is! i got up every hour with her through the night to make sure she drank water, and now she’s at the point where she’s peeping nonstop, trying to eat, and drinking all on her own. walking around too! now that she has some strength we’re going to a feed store to get her some friends. i will post a picture of her when i get home :)
thanks for all the help!
GOOOOOOOOOOO CHICKERELLLA! YOU CAN MAKE IT! YOUR FAIRY GODMOTHER IS GONNA GET CONJURE YOU SOME BFFS!

Back
Top Bottom