Each day ...a different bird

Hello,

my human calls me "Truvyyyy doooooOoooo".. I don't know what that means. today the sky fell, no, really. it fell. It was all wet, and muddy. ALL day. My boof is all soaked, I think i lost my boof powers. I am no longer as fluffy as i used to be. Am I still a special boofy girl even when I'm looking like a drowned rat? I hope.. I spent my day on the back deck, mom gets mad when we do this. We screamed to be let out, she didn't want to let us out.. she knew we would hide on the deck. We spread our poo all over the deck! a special treat for our mom :).. I think she loved it! She yelled when she came outside :love. Mom also gave us a carrot today. I did not like it. It was too hard. My sisters ate it, though. Now i'm in my bed. My sisters sleep on the big stick up high.. thats gross. I sleep in the box, under the hay, all nice and warm.. goodnight.. 😴
Same good night ...wish you sweet dreams

Hello im'e Coco Chanel
People call me Coco so ....
I hate loud noises I rather silence ...even if I hear a small sound I get freaked out!
I live in a flock with my sister Charlotte
And usually hang out with her too
This is me⬇️
IMG_20210324_093846.jpg

This is why I sleep in the nest away from the crowing roosters and scraping pics on the roof .I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE ROOSTERS ...not to be mean but their sex addict if to me and...they ruin my delicate feathers I've got to spend hours cleaning and putting them in the right position.i also don't agree with the rest of the flock ...they say to go for an adventure and sneak in to my owners house but every elegant hen knows you newer know how many dirt lays on the floor in their cave ..ugh would ruin my pedicure!
I always try to look the best but out of all this rooster sex addict I am all tired and every elegant hen knows that we are so delicate my comb feels solo heavy and my legs went pale and I don't get enough sleep becouse the rooster comes in MY nest and pulls me out !U SCREAM SO LOUD AND HE DOESN'T LET GO UNTIL I GET OUT!! Ugh 😫 any ways my owner came flying out with her pink pj and takes the rooster out ...now I have peace😑😐🙂😈
IMG_20210323_103159.jpg
IMG_20210323_103105.jpg

Oops the camera fell ...oops got to go now the new roster calls in for night (I find him soo handsome)Andi think he likes me!

I want to share a cut pic of Martha (Easter edition)and vaselisa looking for attention behind Martha (bff)

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_123903.jpg
    IMG_20210402_123903.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210302_165158~2.jpg
    IMG_20210302_165158~2.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210225_102024~2.jpg
    IMG_20210225_102024~2.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 3

I am Nel. Head empty, no thoughts. I like screaming at my mother for attention. If she doesn't gib, I try and eat her feet worms. She always gibs in and gives me scritches on my head. Sometimes she'll even pick me up and put me on her shoulder. I luv it up there, I am so high up. I can see everything, and if i am sneaky enuff, I can eat her earrings. Her earrings tastes REAL gud! better than anything else i hab ever tasted

Back
Top Bottom