Each day ...a different bird

Kk Augy

Songster
Mar 13, 2021
Irland
Hey 😌
I've tough to share a story of one of my birds each day from their view.i don't have too much but you can also tell me about your chickens from their perspective of life.Be creative you can share pics of them too many you also have a similar story ?who knows

Hello I am Charlotte one of our owners red sex links
It's true I am about of a softy but it's just my personality my sister Coco were all once in a different owner called garry.but once we got moved to a cage in a car with other hens.when we got to the center of trade ,Garry took the cage out and put in some eggs he give us food and drink and placed us nicely on a large table we watched him take out our eggs,and meat he also took out other chicken like stuff .people were coming from each side it was so loud I didn't hear my own mind all children were petting us but we're very rough (maby not all of them)
Humans were talking mathematics "one said 50€ another I'll give €65 " "deal says another" and on and on and on
Another *mathematics human* as we called them becouse they talked mathematics came up to see us it was our owner well we didn't know that then but she asks how much we asked."a ten'er says Garry " only that much says one of our feather friend but we all really didn't understand maths the human picks out me and Coco and puts us in a small cage we were driving a long way even tho it was quite we missed our friends when we got them out owner put us to a medium run for us to get used to and give us yummy food but then she bought layer pellets with weren't that good their was also lots of room to run and....grass 😍 we weren't the only chickens their ,a rooster called wieśiek and two young roosters which our owner called "she" the roosters Dosent mind it tho their was also a large coop with a place up on the second floor for sleeping ! It was above warm place just I didn't understand what were the boxes filled with hay nothing sleped in it.once their was such a weird feeling when we were sleeping I was cooking all night long and some poo came out .next day our owner told us it was eggs.they were small tho I then figureed out the" nests " were for laying eggs .it also made the whole process a little more comfortable.my fav year is WORMS!when my owner was diging the gardens she let us out to eat worms "the biggest worm chalenge "says abey and off we went
Later no the month we were all used to our daily routine (wake up, roosters crow ,We go out when our owner lets us out,we eat ,we drink,we lay eggs ,we play/dig/gamble,eat ,drink,and go back in .)our owner left us a big drinking tyer and some laying pellets if we don't want to eat grass and she left our coop open so we could go In when we want wieśek was gone now we only know he died in pain then we have two other roosters cooper and Nevil which were rescued but then Nevil went sick and cooper also got sick then one of us(hens) turned out to be roosters (chickaleta) and also died then we had rookie who was stolen by a fox and now we have nuggets and Abby 🤣.I really liked cooper and wieśek I was Getting over their disappear for a long time .but rookie was a funny rooster as he was small and me and my sister loved to annoy him .hope all doings well
~charlote❤️

Attachments

• received_393089378322837.jpeg
    received_393089378322837.jpeg
    861.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello I am Abby and I'll be telling you my life and my brother's...
We are chicks from a hen farm that landed in a totally different place then our mother
It was a normal day when we got to the point of life where we can get seperated from our mother.but when the man was sexing us he found out that we were roosts he thought peoeple can buy roosters thinking they are hens so that's what he did.
We were 10€ each their was also hens with stopped laying and roosters ,but they were quite nice ...their was tots of us in their ..worse...we were mixed with ducks...ughh all squished I watched as my brother's went with new owners .nuggets and me were bought by a lady with nuggets called duck dog lady as she had a dog that ran after ducks :confused:so she took us and ..crazy woman .. called me Abby?!! Like can you not see I am a rooster !!!:mad:ugh but just a loss of words we grew up to be big Mans and protect out flock is our main goal ...many if the duck dog comes we don't fight but if the duck dog lady comes ofc we fight
received_1679523112197191.jpeg
IMG_20210319_155309.jpg

Hello,

my human calls me "Truvyyyy doooooOoooo".. I don't know what that means. today the sky fell, no, really. it fell. It was all wet, and muddy. ALL day. My boof is all soaked, I think i lost my boof powers. I am no longer as fluffy as i used to be. Am I still a special boofy girl even when I'm looking like a drowned rat? I hope.. I spent my day on the back deck, mom gets mad when we do this. We screamed to be let out, she didn't want to let us out.. she knew we would hide on the deck. We spread our poo all over the deck! a special treat for our mom :).. I think she loved it! She yelled when she came outside :love. Mom also gave us a carrot today. I did not like it. It was too hard. My sisters ate it, though. Now i'm in my bed. My sisters sleep on the big stick up high.. thats gross. I sleep in the box, under the hay, all nice and warm.. goodnight.. 😴

Back
Top Bottom