EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

(( Okay, well, several new players, Stormstar driven out of the forest, StormClan rebuilt anew, Sandstreak's death, and strange cats seem to be hanging around the Gathering area. OMG, I am so happy you're back, I've missed you so much, I've been worried when you weren't responding to my PMs. I'm sorry about the whole phone thing, that was my fault. I won't have my phone for awhile, that's all I know now. ))

She dipped her head in acknowledgement as her intense eyes briefly looked them Over. " it is" she hesitated a brief moment "... Nice to meet you."
"As it is you." Ashstorm said politely, dipping his head slightly. As Hawkfeather approached, he blinked fondly at her. "This is Hawkfeather, she'll be joining us." He introduced her to Silver. "Hawkfeather, this is Silver, a new warrior."

Redtail watched her without speaking, his gaze unreadable.

"Indeed." Ashstorm replied, making a visible effort to make Silver feel welcome. He flicked his tail to signal they were leaving and headed towards the gorse tunnel. Redtail followed after a moment, then Thornclaw.

Back
Top Bottom