Early February 2016 Hatch - Who's In?

Well I went to bed and woke up and still nothing. Everyone is having such good luck! 

Day 21 doesn't end for you until this afternoon right? My first egg didn't pip until the end of day 21. And he/she is still not out of their shell. Another one just pipped, day 22, but the other four eggs have no movement at all. I think you still have time. Have your temps been low at all during incubation? Sometimes that will delay hatch.

Last edited:
Hang in there Turken Momma. I'm rooting for all your eggs to be chicks soon!

My bator runs a little warm so I agree with Lilchicken, depends on the temps somewhat. Mine hatched on day 20, but now my 2nd bator I just got is running a bit cool, so I'll probably have day 22 hatches.

Good luck, I know it's hard to wait!

We have 7 favs hatched and 3 more pipped. 1 cochin zipping & 2 pipped. The other 4 I am not sure about since it is pretty crazy in there right now
ya.gif

Day 21 doesn't end for you until this afternoon right? My first egg didn't pip until the end of day 21. And he/she is still not out of their shell. Another one just pipped, day 22, but the other four eggs have no movement at all. I think you still have time. Have your temps been low at all during incubation? Sometimes that will delay hatch.
True, this afternoon so I'm trying not to fret. My temps have been a steady 99.5/99.6... they probably can sense that I am ready and waiting!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom