Early February 2016 Hatch - Who's In?

Alright boys & girls - I am stuck at work for few more hours
sad.png
I need updates..........
wink.png
Still nada from me! I am streaming my incubator with a web cam.... so I can watch at school, haha! My students have had an easy day today!

I had one hatch!! It was the one that pipped this morning! I'm stuck at work but my husband called and said he came home and there is a little black chick in the back of the incubator!! The dad is my silver-laced Polish rooster, not sure who the mama is.

The one that pipped last night hasn't progressed. Leaving it alone (obviously, because I'm at work).

When I get home, pictures (from outside the incubator) forthcoming. So excited.

My husband has abandoned me!!! He ran off to the hunting camp telling me he will return after my chick hatch is done.
1f602.png
1f602.png
says all I talk about is my upcoming babies. How I want to get ready for them. Me needing to cull out the roosters so my baby yard will be ready. How I need new this and some of that,... On and on he claims.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
who me?!
1f914.png
.... Ok maybe
1f61c.png

Last edited:
Still nada from me! I am streaming my incubator with a web cam.... so I can watch at school, haha! My students have had an easy day today! 

HA HA!!! That is awesome. Mine seem to hatch while I'm gone as well~. Left for the store and back with in 20 min and there were 3 chickens out. From large pip hole to chicken out and crazy walking with in 20 minutes. **** I missed it again.

Just put my eggs on lockdown this afternoon. Nine BCM, four Ameraucanas and seven Olive Eggers. I looked in on them a few minutes ago and some of the eggs rolled from where I had placed them! Happy hatching to all that are waiting!

Back
Top Bottom