Earthing/Grounding for Higher Winter Egg Production

So outside of the chickens in a cloud to ground lightening storm are you not concerned about the current reversing. A lightening strike can travel miles in the ground destroying electrical equipment. Are you betting on that thin grounding wire to create an open in that circuit before it reached you.

As far as the egg production goes before a new ovum released a chicken must receive a certain amount of light on its eye before production of the next egg begins. I had the same increase by installing a led shop light in the coop with a timer set to give them an additional 2.5 hours of extended light.

So outside of the chickens in a cloud to ground lightening storm are you not concerned about the current reversing. A lightening strike can travel miles in the ground destroying electrical equipment. Are you betting on that thin grounding wire to create an open in that circuit before it reached you.

As far as the egg production goes before a new ovum released a chicken must receive a certain amount of light on its eye before production of the next egg begins. I had the same increase by installing a led shop light in the coop with a timer set to give them an additional 2.5 hours of extended light.

No!! no betting Here I want FACTS ONLY, and NO guessing, Like I said there is a 100 ohm resister in line that is the safety factor, so no chance of a lightning strike on the ground effecting me. Now if Lightning hit my house then that is different and does Not have anything to do with Grounding. for Both me and the chickens. you should see all the Human studies they have done for a lot of common ailments diabetes I & II Alzheimer's & Dementia early Not in a Late study. it either reduced by a Large Margin or completely got rid of it. It is the Ultimate Healing Source that is Missing from most everyone's Lifestyle and it is So cheap and easy, that it is unbelievable until you try it. I was very skeptical. But One of the Doctors that was involved Is Excellent at alternative medicine, he is also a General Practician PHd doctor, that sees every day How Presciption Meds DO NOT HELP or cause so many side effects its not worth it. Grounding is Free once you have a mat or sheet and grounding rod, and it actually works Very well.

Cream
Me Too!! :gig:lau

How old are your birds?
I take a "compounded micronized DHEA bio-identical Cream" for testosterone, because it makes testosterone and also does a LOT more, I get blood tested to get the correct blood level set then I get blood test every two years to make sure it is still right on. So my testosterone blood level is at a high level for a 18 year old Male.

Last edited:
I didn't want to turn this into my life/health. I wanted to just give some info about the birds improvement, and maybe a alternative that I really Believe in, and its relationship it to my personal improvements that I have experienced.

for More info on "Grounding earthing Dr mercola and Dr Sinatra" they have videos on you tube that explains a lot. or get the Earthing book edition 2 that also explains a Lot and show lots of human studies that were done in this country and other countries around the world with the same outcome.

Pullets often lay all winter...and are first to ramp back up as the days grow longer.

No wonder you feel younger!!
I had been taking the DHEA for over 3 years before I started Grounding. I think you are missing the point, I had No energy, depressed, anxiety, woke up a few times a night, maybe getting 5 hours sleep a night, that was all happing before I started taking the DHEA, and Losts of pain and arthritis pain, Grounding gets rid of INFLAMMATION that is the key, immediately after grounding that all stopped within a week or less, But even More benefit come out with Longer use like a month or two of continual use. The doctors had a lot of skeptics that rather than try it shunned it until the studies showed the results. this is the Most Important KEY TO HEALTH for Humans and animals, that as we as humans Lost along the way our ancestors slept on the ground, and used animal skins to cover themselves, the ground is conductive you are conductive the animal skin is also conductive, we are all Bio- Electrical Beings, the heart, brain, nervous system is Bio-electrical. the Negative electrons enter your body from the earth, we are ELECTRON DEFICIENT!!!!! every cell Must Have Negative electrons, to survive and thrive. I would have been happy if it would have just stopped the Pain but it has down so much more. I think I have said enough on this subject. Do your Own research.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom