East Tennessee here I come!

Qmedjoe75

Hatching
Mar 1, 2017
Hey Y'all, I'm pretty excited on this new journey God has me on! I'll be looking to buy a small 5+acre farm in Eastern Tennessee come by the end of the summer. I lived in the Asheville area for three years and lived on a 4 acre horse ranch and had some Black Austrolorps and RIR's. I absolutely fell in love with chickens and can't wait to acquire a home in the country and start living the dream of the farm life!

As I'm looking in certain area's any tips on towns to avoid due to strict restrictions? I'm to hoping to acquire some land as close to Asheville area as possible due to my church family being there.

G’Day from down under Qmedjoe75
frow.gif
Welcome!

Best wishes on your relocation!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Hello from Kansas, Qmedjoe, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our flock! Hope the sun shines on our plans to acquire some chickens and start up a flock! Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I just watched some videos on Knoxville and the surrounding areas! Really excited!

Just bought Joel Salatin's book "Pasture, poultry and profit" .... Any other books out there that y'all would suggest?

Back
Top Bottom