Easter Egger/Black Maran and Amer Red Roosters need good home, Flemington NJ

NJDrew

In the Brooder
Feb 26, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have an American Red and Easter Egger/Black Maran 3 month old roosters that need a good home. They are located in Flemington NJ, but would will be willing to transport them to a new home within a reasonable distance. The birds are held a few times a week and are pretty use to it. We need to re-home them because we have four roosters and by ordinance we are only allowed to have one.
CJ1.jpg CJ3.jpg M1.jpg M3.jpg

Hello Everyone, I have an American Red and Easter Egger/Black Maran 3 month old roosters that need a good home. They are located in Flemington NJ, but would will be willing to transport them to a new home within a reasonable distance. The birds are held a few times a week and are pretty use to it. We need to re-home them because we have four roosters and by ordinance we are only allowed to have one.
View attachment 1030511 View attachment 1030512 View attachment 1030513 View attachment 1030514
I have a friend in Ringoes with land and chickens ... he might be top heavy with roos, but worth a shot. PM me your contact info and I'll send it to him ... or, find me on Facebook and I'll put you touch

For anyone else reading along in the NJ area ... I'm reaching out to my 'chicken network' But this is not a lock! If you have a lead, please help!

Drew, not sure when the Hunterdon Co. 4H fair is, but the Somerset Co. One is in August. Check with 4H to see if anyone may want. Also, the Tractor Supply in Flemington rt. 202 ... ask there is anyone wants, or if they'd let you post a sign.

Mace, Thank you for the suggestions. Im joining that Facebook group and will check on 4H.

Back
Top Bottom