Easter Egger/Black Maran and Amer Red Roosters need good home, Flemington NJ

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by NJDrew, Jun 3, 2017.

1. NJDrew

NJDrew Just Hatched

Feb 26, 2017
    Hello Everyone, I have an American Red and Easter Egger/Black Maran 3 month old roosters that need a good home. They are located in Flemington NJ, but would will be willing to transport them to a new home within a reasonable distance. The birds are held a few times a week and are pretty use to it. We need to re-home them because we have four roosters and by ordinance we are only allowed to have one.
    CJ1.jpg CJ3.jpg M1.jpg M3.jpg

Mace Gill likes this.
  2. Mace Gill

Mace Gill Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2017
    New Jersey
    I have a friend in Ringoes with land and chickens ... he might be top heavy with roos, but worth a shot. PM me your contact info and I'll send it to him ... or, find me on Facebook and I'll put you touch

3. NJDrew

NJDrew Just Hatched

Feb 26, 2017
    Mace, Thank you for checking. I sent you the contact info.

Mace Gill likes this.
  4. Mace Gill

May 26, 2017
    New Jersey
    For anyone else reading along in the NJ area ... I'm reaching out to my 'chicken network' But this is not a lock! If you have a lead, please help!

5. Mace Gill

May 26, 2017
    New Jersey
    Drew, not sure when the Hunterdon Co. 4H fair is, but the Somerset Co. One is in August. Check with 4H to see if anyone may want. Also, the Tractor Supply in Flemington rt. 202 ... ask there is anyone wants, or if they'd let you post a sign.

6. Mace Gill

May 26, 2017
    New Jersey
  7. NJDrew

NJDrew Just Hatched

Feb 26, 2017
    Mace, Thank you for the suggestions. Im joining that Facebook group and will check on 4H.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by