Easter Egger chick colors?

Pics
It's so fun imagining what color they'll be. Here are my two EE's.

Honey-

Pepper-

I can't wait until, I can find out the gender. The wait is killing me.

Hope you guys dont mind me butting in here. XD
I just went out and got 8 chicks 4 being EE's
love.gif

A dark chocolate and a chipmunk

and I got lucky and picked up the only white/cream chicks there

If any of you guys know what these pretty girls might look like,especially the light colored ones please enlighten me!
tongue.png

I just went out and got 8 chicks 4 being EE's
love.gif

They're really cute! I have had a number of beautiful chicks just like yours (2nd from the left above, and on the left, below) with the prominent diamond on the head, that all turned out to be roosters. I stay away from those now and have had much better luck getting true pullets. I hope your luck is better than mine. I love the light-colored ones.

I just bought a chick that looks just like the silver one!! Gandma is her name? Do you have any updated pics of her 21hens-incharge??

Last edited:
My littles are only 2 weeks. I know it is too early to know much. Daisy, the one at in the middle with all the interesting markings (one day old!), has always made me wonder if she could be a he. Looking through these posts, I am still wondering! I have seen MANY babies on here that look like her, grow up to be a him. Most posts I have read suggest that by color, she should be a boy. Her legs are very thick, and her voice is quite different than the other girls. The thing that keeps me leaning towards her being a girl is that she seems to be feathering normally...the same as my other chicks who are her age. I'm wondering if your EE roos feathered slowly?

T
hese pics are today...two weeks

This is Shard, my other EE. She was very plain, gray and brown, when I first brought her home. But now I'm seeing lots of copper and maybe blue in her wings these days! I am anxious to see what these ladies look like when they grow up!!!

Back
Top Bottom