Easter Egger club!

Just checking in! Our coop-in-progress/run is coming along swimmingly! My girls enjoying time in the prefab coop... their temp. home until everything is complete! They officially got moved out of the kiddie pool in the spare bedroom and into this coop on Saturday! Yesterday we got the window and chicken door (an old doggie door!) put in to the hinged door on the home made coop. We also got all the pallets lined with chicken wire. Next is to add the support beams and roof! We will also be cutting a door in the prefab coop so it will also lead into the run! Then, last, I'll be painting everything to help protect it from the elements!
Those little chicks are gonna be living high classed in such a great coop and run! Only the best for those girls in Idaho
1f49b.png
1f49b.png

Here is French Fry. Only EE girl that survived. I wasn't paying attention to her so she started pecking at my pants lol. Finally out in big coop. Free ranging a bit with the big girls. So far so good.

I received 20 EE eggs from the same place looks like all are growing!

That's super neat! Must be a relief that so far their doing good.

I'm so excited for my daughter. Her birds colors are super cool. Hopefully we dont end up with all roos. Only have room for maybe one.

Pullets united! Fingers crossed for you!

Here is French Fry. Only EE girl that survived. I wasn't paying attention to her so she started pecking at my pants lol. Finally out in big coop. Free ranging a bit with the big girls. So far so good.

She's very pretty!

Back
Top Bottom