Easter Egger club!

Just some updated pics of Cessy and Pippi! Cessy is almost 4 weeks and Pippi is almost 3 weeks.
Cessy

Pippi is reminding me of a sparrow lately.

Cessy with her dangerously large comb.....

Pippi's adorable face! Love her cheeks!

I have two EE's, Nugget (white hen) and Clover (about 3 1/2 week old chipmunk colored chick). Lately, I have been thinking Clover is a cockerel because she/he seems to be pretty big (bigger than my barred rock pullet that is the same age) and she/he stands upright. At what age can I tell for sure that she/he is a boy because I already have one rooster and I sadly can't keep 2 because my coop is too small.

Just some updated pics of Cessy and Pippi! Cessy is almost 4 weeks and Pippi is almost 3 weeks. Cessy Pippi is reminding me of a sparrow lately. Cessy with her dangerously large comb..... Pippi's adorable face! Love her cheeks!
I have a chick that looks the same with your Cessy.
The front chick with thick legs. I dont know if its a he or she. Hoping for pullet.

Last edited:
I think the introduction of the new chickens to the existing flock of three should go to well...
[VIDEO]

I also tried to get Chiana (EE) and Aeryn to meet the new flock, but they seemed afraid of them and ran off

I also took some pics of the new flock with the camera in my new iPhone 6, the camera in this thing is amazing for a point-and-shoot cell phone camera...

The chick in the center pic here is particularly interesting, she's the largest of the group, her tail feathers are nearly nonexistent (partially rumpless?) and the feathers on the back of her head are amazingly soft, and almost puffy..

That's the dark headed chick on the left

[VIDEO]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom