Easter Egger club!

I didn't get any easter eggers this year but here are some pictures of my two EEs Pine and Maple. This is Maple second in the pecking order. This picture was taken on a rainy day so I gave my hens some brown paper towels used for shipping to dry them off Pine the flock leader ( in front) next to my Red Star Sugar, if you look closely you can see that her toes seem weird (it's because they were bitten off by a raccoon a few years ago) and she has trouble running with the rest of the flock because of the injury.
sad.png
Yum, eating sunflower seeds Pine doing that hawk like look of hers These are some little chicks I was babysitting for a friend The chick looking at the camera and dark brown one in the back are EEs Those chubby cheeks are adorable! The first day out
Cute babies!! :)

Here are a few of my EE's.

this top pic is of Blue Bell she lays a wonderful blue egg.

Here is Goldie and Mary....Goldie was sold to me as an Ameraucana...but she is an EE that lays a nice light blue egg. Mary lays a nice green egg.

Here is my main man...."Sid"....he also was sold as and Ameraucana.....and guess what...he is an EE......but he is so good with the ladies and all animals and humans of all sizes.

Here are a few of my EE's.

this top pic is of Blue Bell she lays a wonderful blue egg.

Here is Goldie and Mary....Goldie was sold to me as an Ameraucana...but she is an EE that lays a nice light blue egg. Mary lays a nice green egg.

Here is my main man...."Sid"....he also was sold as and Ameraucana.....and guess what...he is an EE......but he is so good with the ladies and all animals and humans of all sizes.
My 9 week old Ginger looks a lot like your Blue Bell, we are so hoping she lays blue. Very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom