Easter Egger club!

Some duplicate pictures of a few of the Roosters. Looking like I have 5 hens and 3 roosters out of the 8 Last three on the bucket I am definitely calling as roosters Have much red on comb as well as it being much more developed. Also they hold their tail at a higher angle than the others.

I have a big ol' easter egger named BigHead - he still looks like he has kind of a big head from when he was an itty bitty chick!

The top one looks like our little girl tbat passed last week.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. I've only had one close call with a buff orpington chick I got a couple weeks ago. I didn't think it was going to make it through the first night. I get pretty attached to them very fast. It's sad that you lost her. That one really has a lot of personality.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. I've only had one close call with a buff orpington chick I got a couple weeks ago. I didn't think it was going to make it through the first night. I get pretty attached to them very fast. It's sad that you lost her. That one really has a lot of personality.

I think we got a bad bag of feed lost 23 chicks in 4 different brooders. It was horrible. She was 7 weeks old and our friendliest chick. Im ordering some from chicadee hatchery this week to replace them for my daughter.

I think we got a bad bag of feed lost 23 chicks in 4 different brooders. It was horrible. She was 7 weeks old and our friendliest chick. Im ordering some from chicadee hatchery this week to replace them for my daughter.
Feed can spoil if it's left kicken around in the back of the store before they put it out for sale. I've known people who've had this happen to :( we only buy a bag at a time and check it over carefully just to be safe. But we also only have chicks so a 50lb bag lasted us 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom