Easter Egger Cockerel- Austin,TX

Nicmcd77

In the Brooder
May 17, 2018
I purchased 2 chicks back in July and was told they’re Americauna but someone on here said it’s an Easter Egger. Regardless, they were both cockerels and I’m so sad to have to let them go. However, we live in an HOA and aren’t supposed to even have chickens so he’s kind of blowing our cover lol.
5 month old Easter Egger rooster (store said Americauna but I’m doubtful of that)
He’s so beautiful and sweet to the hens; free to a good home!

Attachments

• 2AB46DB5-B93A-4377-AD48-631F6F22FFAF.jpeg
    2AB46DB5-B93A-4377-AD48-631F6F22FFAF.jpeg
    992 KB · Views: 13
If I were closer I’d definitely take him, even though we’re probably not going to even get chickens until February but we’re planning to get some Easter Eggers. Just how loud is he, for future references. Lol

I purchased 2 chicks back in July and was told they’re Americauna but someone on here said it’s an Easter Egger. Regardless, they were both cockerels and I’m so sad to have to let them go. However, we live in an HOA and aren’t supposed to even have chickens so he’s kind of blowing our cover lol.
5 month old Easter Egger rooster (store said Americauna but I’m doubtful of that)
He’s so beautiful and sweet to the hens; free to a good home!
He may be pure, but just an AOV ameracauna. I recently just lost my AOV rooster, looked pretty similar to yours but had a lot more blue. Would you possibly be willing to meet halfway? I'm in San Antonio

He may be pure, but just an AOV ameracauna. I recently just lost my AOV rooster, looked pretty similar to yours but had a lot more blue. Would you possibly be willing to meet halfway? I'm in San Antonio
We actually found him a home. I’ve been trying to figure out how to delete or close this thread but haven’t been successful. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom