Easter Egger contest!!

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
i'm sure others can explain it better than me... but EE's are mixed breed chickens, many of them are part Ameracauna or Aracauna, but the bottom line is that they are either not purebred or for some reason or other they do not meet the standard of the breed and therefore get lumped into the Easter Egger category. There are so many varieties it is truly amazing and they are all ever so beautiful!

we picked up some ameruacana's from a local breeder that is all she breeds, buffy is from her, and so are these guys so I quess i would like to know if these guys are true ameruacana's???

buffy on top , and we have 3 of the black ones like the above

Chickat,
I have no idea what his color pattern is called. Thank you for your compliment on him :)

This looks al ot like my young EE pullet that is now 9 weeks old. I hope she stays this color!!!!

yes she does, but she really looks like a pullet i rehomed who turned out to be absolutely gorgeous:
this isn't the greatest shot, bc she has a fabulous beard... but see the pattern...? very similar to yours... maybe you will get one with Blu's coloring and this ones' pattern!

she's in an awesome home, so i'm not too jealous that she isn't mine anymore
love.gif

yes she does, but she really looks like a pullet i rehomed who turned out to be absolutely gorgeous:
this isn't the greatest shot, bc she has a fabulous beard... but see the pattern...? very similar to yours... maybe you will get one with Blu's coloring and this ones' pattern!

she's in an awesome home, so i'm not too jealous that she isn't mine anymore
love.gif

Pretty too! Violet's pattern is very faint and we'll see if she looses it or not. She is very blue on her back end, but hard to see in in the picture. Don't want to take over this thread with my pictures!! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom