Easter Egger hen, Rhode Red Hen, and Buff Orpington Hen.

BackyardChickenslover

In the Brooder
Jan 1, 2021
Hello! As you can see, I need to rehouse an easter egger hen, a rhode red hen, and a buff orpington hen. Anyone want them? I would be really happy if you lived in irvine or tustin so I can still visit them since I love them. It was the hoa who is making me do this. :-(

Attachments

• snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    808.1 KB · Views: 14
  • coco.jpg
    coco.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 11
much love to you, please remember that you gave them all the love in that big heart of yours. Someone else will now, and that is ok. You are their caretaker, their protector, and the world is a better place because you felt and gave them love.

make sure that in your grief, you think of the beautiful things you shared, happy moments. Now take great care of yourself, that is how they would want things to be. The love and care you gave them, now give to yourself.

đź’ž

Hello! As you can see, I need to rehouse an easter egger hen, a rhode red hen, and a buff orpington hen. Anyone want them? I would be really happy if you lived in irvine or tustin so I can still visit them since I love them. It was the hoa who is making me do this. :-(
Hope you found their forever home. Post in your State thread if still needing a local Coop- keeper. I'm in Portland, sorry...or I'd love to care for them.

Have you found a home for them? I'm in Sylmar and would love to give them a home.

Back
Top Bottom