Easter Egger Pics!!!

Can someone tell me what color scheme these would fall under if any? I know that Brown and Wheaten are similiar. Just want to be able to put a color to my chickens. I think Tolkien would be a Mille fleur pattern. Thanks in advance for any help or advice. I also have a hen similar color to Heinlein but with blue feathers. Would that make her a blue wheaten or just a mutt chicken?

Attachments

• Heinlien.jpg
    Heinlien.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Honor12.jpg
    Honor12.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Jules12.jpg
    Jules12.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Tolkien12.jpg
    Tolkien12.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 16
Keep in mind that since they're mixed breed,they don't actually have one specific color variety. I'm just gonna say what they look similar to.;)

Heinlein is pretty much wheaten/bbr. Those two colors look a lot alike in cocks.
Honor looks very silver penciled, or silver duckwing,
Jules screams BBR,
And Tolkien is drop dead gorgeous. :th Reminds me of baby Fowler!...
Those last girls have one of the most common color patterns for EEs. And with some of the prettiest color schemes I've ever seen with that particular pattern! :love

Thanks Peepers. Heinlein was my favorite color but Tolkien is really getting better and better looking everyday. Honor is bantam size but I didn't order any bantams. She has always been smaller.

Tolkien is STUNNING. :love

I'll bet that Honor is just an abnormally small standard. I always get a couple EE chicks that seem to be super teeny, but they all grow up to be... "Not bantams", I guess. :p

And just for grins, this is the dove my brother caught/rescued(?) Earlier today. Her name is Dory. :lol:

It didn't post...*is confused*

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_124032.jpg
    IMG_20170522_124032.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom