Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

So, I was sighing in relief that all my EEs were pullets, then this happened (bird pictured on right)

That redness in the shoulders... I should be worried, right? The only thing is, no comb to speak of at 10 weeks:

Someone tell me I'm just being paranoid!

So, I was sighing in relief that all my EEs were pullets, then this happened (bird pictured on right)

That redness in the shoulders... I should be worried, right? The only thing is, no comb to speak of at 10 weeks:

Someone tell me I'm just being paranoid!
You are just being paranoid.

;)

That's a girl. The red is not enough to make me think otherwise. She's beautiful. If it did turn out to be a boy, I'd be surprised.

Boy red blotches

You are just being paranoid.

;)

That's a girl. The red is not enough to make me think otherwise. She's beautiful. If it did turn out to be a boy, I'd be surprised.

Boy red blotches

Phew... thanks for your reassurance! :)

I need help sexing my chickens! I have two EE I know one is a rooster and two RIR.

This is all 4 of them the white and black one is the rooster

The two on the right are the RIR, I think they are both hens

The two on the left are EE the rooster is white the speckled brown and black I cant tell if its a roo or hen
Looks like a pullet but the pic is a little blurry. How old are they? I had a boy just like your black and white roo. he was a sweetheart but had to give him up because I can't have roosters here.

Back
Top Bottom