Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Yea she does. Snowflake is more white thought, but I just love their color with the white and buff! I hope next year when I hatch some eggs out from her, that I get some right like her. This is snowflake and the roo I will put her with. Do you think I will get chicks of her color, since they are both white with some buff in them?

I don't know enough about the genetics to even hazard a guess! But I do love the color combination of the buff and white. Yours does have more white on her than mine. I was going to post her pictures tomorrow and see what the consensus was about pullet or roo. Been posting one of them a night so I'm not bombarding the thread with too many pictures at once. Good thing I only have 5 EEs! Two have been posted...three to go! LOL

Last edited:
Ok, I finally got updated pics of my two EE cockerels! They are turning out to be handsome fellas
big_smile.png

She was in a cage with BSL and americanas. Her legs are turning greenish and her cage mate looks like this

The orange one we are not really sure what either are. About 14ish weeks

the first one cant be an EE because it lack the dark legs and pea comb, even if it was an EE it would not lay green or blue eggs because of the comb. The other one looks a lot more like an EE. What does her comb look like? if it's normal like the other one it won't lay green/blue eggs either.

Back
Top Bottom