Easter Egger Silver x Laced Wyandotte. Anyone have this particular mix?

9e2eqyze.jpg
y5e3a4y3.jpg
e8ezyqev.jpg
uzeta9a3.jpg

It's easier to see in person than the pics but I will update as they get older. These are about 3-4 weeks old.
And I have two in the bator who should hatch any time now.
Keep us posted! They look like they will have EE bodies with wyandotte lacing like mine. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Here they are at about 7-8 weeks. Just sent three of them off to their new home today!

a3yqydeb.jpg

3e6e6ery.jpg

ne6aqe2a.jpg

ze7a8uty.jpg

a9usujud.jpg

I'm wondering if any of the cockerels will get the orange splotches....

Oh I am so glad this thread already exists! Very beautiful babies, everyone.

I currently have a EE roo over a SLW hen and a handful of eggs in the incubator as part of a genetics experiment.

Oh I am so glad this thread already exists! Very beautiful babies, everyone.

I currently have a EE roo over a SLW hen and a handful of eggs in the incubator as part of a genetics experiment.
Can't wait to see what you get! What does your Roo look like? We'd love to see him!

Thank you!! I think he has very nice body shape/type and lovely coloring, on top of a wonderfully sweet and gentle temperament. I'll actually also be breeding him to my F3 Generation "experiment" breed hens, which also started with a SLW hen crossed to a Silver Phoenix roo.

I have re-homed Cricket, but he is loved. :) I have also sold hatching eggs to a few people who now have brothers and sisters of my two original chicks. The girls are blue laced and the boys are blue laced with rust shoulders and a lovely EE head and body shape. They are a very neat mix I think.

Cricket

Cricket and pickles full siblings

Pickles

Second hatch same parents
Cockerel

Pullet

Back
Top Bottom