Easter Egger Silver x Laced Wyandotte. Anyone have this particular mix?

Pics

kabhyper1

Songster
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Columbia City, IN
My Coop
My Coop
I hatched some this fall that ended up full siblings. Dad is Silver laced Wyandotte. Mom is EE. I don't think they would be sexlinked, but I thought the girl was all SL/W until I saw her beard.

Here are the babies..
Male

Female
Now as 11 week olds
Pullet

Cockeral (I think he is going to be pretty)

With "mom" (surrogate cochin)

I have looked everywhere and can't find this mix online, so I was just wondering if anyone has seen adults of this mix. Thanks!

This is Hedwig. I'm pretty sure she is a Wyandotte/EE but I'm not sure if dad was BLRW or GLW. I had both roo's. She hatched out of a blue egg.
Hedwig:

And her suspected mother:

Also interested to hear egg color. I've hatched a few of this mix & love them! Growing out this pullet (9 wks) & a couple littles.
Screenshot_20220426-185640.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-185916.png
    Screenshot_20220426-185916.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Well I need to take some updated pictures but here are the first two that hatched under my SLW hen. They are about 3 weeks old now. We have 5 of the SLW X EE and they are all a variation of the chipmunk down color right now.

a9esuma6.jpg

eva6e2u7.jpg

I'm hoping mine will lay blue like my hens.

I got some pics earlier to share of my Roo (Nacho) and my EE girls and their chicks.

Nacho
ugybageq.jpg

Two of my EE girls Mabel and Phoebe
asa4uruv.jpg

The SLW X EE chicks
4a6uhuqu.jpg

agadejyt.jpg

ugupy7yd.jpg

yveheda3.jpg

A couple seem to have some lacing on their feathers. I can't wait to see how they look as they get older.

Back
Top Bottom